60th Anniversary Celebration
August 11-12, 2018
Please Join us as we Celebrate 60 years of God's Faithfulness at Sterling Mennonite Fellowship.
2018 marks 60 years since Sterling Mennonite Fellowship has been incorporated as a church in St. Vital, Winnipeg. We have had different buildings, programs, and ministries, and throughout, people have built this church to what it is today. As we move forward, it is vital that we remember and celebrate where we have come from together.
So many people have been a part of the Sterling family over the years. This is our chance to gather together, share stories, fellowship, and celebrate God's faithfulness in our lives. All are welcome!
Saturday, August 11, 2018
Location: Canadian Mennonite University (600 Shaftesbury Blvd - South Campus, off Shaftesbury)
1:00pm - Registration and Fellowship
2:00pm - Softball Tournament and activities for all ages
5:30pm - Supper
7:00pm - 60th Anniversary Program
Sunday, August 12, 2018
Location: Sterling Mennonite Fellowship (1008 Dakota Street)
9:30am - Coffee Fellowship
10:30am - 60th Anniversary Worship Service
12:00pm - BBQ Lunch
Things to Know
This weekend is intended to give us time to connect and catch up with one another.
- Please come ready to share your Sterling memories!
- If you have any pictures of Sterling people/events/buildings in the past, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add them to our slideshow.
- Please bring items for being outside (lawn chairs, sunscreen, water bottles, bug spray, etc.).
- If you wish to play in the softball tournament, please bring baseball gloves and other personal sporting items.
- All food and snacks will be provided. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate specific dietary needs but you are welcome to bring your own food.
Please RSVP by July 25 so we can plan our food and activities accordingly. Contact us if you have any questions.